One Simple Habit To Fast Track The Life You Want 简单的习惯,让你成为你想成为的样子!是美国作家玛丽·弗里奥(Marie Forleo)的一次视频演讲,她的《让每个男人都迷上你:如何变身万人迷》(Make Every Man Want You)已被译为7种文字在世界各地广泛传播,她的作品经常出现在《时代周刊》、《纽约时代》、《福布斯》等杂志和美国N、福布斯、HSN网站上。
[One Simple Habit To Fast Track The Life You Want]
她还是美国知名情感专家,众多主流女性杂志《悦己》、《女性健康》的最佳拍档,曾任美国有线电视新闻网(N)节目的情感专家,且在福克斯电视网(Fox News Online)主持情感专栏。她是身跨多行业的生活导师,她是知名作家、演讲家、企业家,同时还是生活教练、塑身教练和舞者/编舞,是位魅力四射的多面手。
1. Hey there, it's Marie Forleo and you are watching MarieTV. 嗨,我是Marie Forleo而你在收看的是MarieTV,
2. Yes, the place to be to create a business and a life that you love. 没错,就是你可以学会创造你热爱的事业与生活的地方。
3. And this is Q&A Tuesday. 今天带来的是星期二的问与答!
4. That means we get Q's and we have A's. 也就表示我们会有问题,我们也会有答案。
5. And today's question comes from Miss Lori and she writes: 今天的提问来自Lori小姐,她写道:
6. Marie, you're awesome and I love your work, thank you so much. 「Marie妳棒极了,我爱妳的作品」非常谢谢妳,
7. I'm clear on my goals and take daily action towards my dreams,
「我非常清楚我的目标,而且我每天都很确实地在实践我的梦想,」
8. so motivation and productivity are not an issue. 「所以企图心还有效率不会是我的问题,」
9. However, and this is a big however, 「但是,」这个是很强烈的但是,
10. I'm bothered by this constant, uncomfortable feeling gnawing at me reminding me that right now I'm not where I want to be.
「持续的不安感一直啮咬着我,让我很困扰,它一再提醒我我并不是在一个我想要待的地方。」
11. I know it's important to stay in the present and there's probably no 'there' so to speak,
「我知道活在当下很重要,也知道所谓的『该去的地方』或许根本不存在,」
12. but I have a hard time not being annoyed and dissatisfied with the present when it does not match my overall vision for my life.
「但我还是常在现状无法符合我对人生的整体图像之期待时,深深陷入烦恼与不满足的痛苦」
13. Thanks. Lori. 「谢谢妳!Lori」
14. Lori, fantastic question. I really love your nod to the fact that there's no there so to speak. Lori,
非常好的问题,我非常欣赏你坦然接受「或许没有『该去的地方』」的这个事实,
15. Very wise and very true. 非常有智慧,也非常真实。
16. I also really relate to your struggle because when I was first starting my business,
我本人也跟妳的挣扎很有关联,因为当我的事业刚起步的时候,
17. I spent years bartending and waiting tables and doing personal assistant work
我花费了多年时间在吧台工作、当服务生或当助理,
18. and finding myself totally frustrated that I wasn't where I wanted to be yet.
然后发现自己因为根本还没找到我想要待的位置而沮丧得要命。
19. So I remember back in those days just feeling completely deflated and, you know what?
我回想起那段觉得自己完全枯竭的日子,然后,你知道吗?
20. That repetitive thought pattern was actually what was holding me back. 其实那个不断反覆的想法才是真正禁锢我的东西。
21. I didn't realize it, but I was training myself to be both miserable and mediocre.
我那时没意识到,但我把我自己弄得又悲惨又平庸。
22. But then everything changed once I realized what a huge mistake I was making with that ants in my pants attitude.
但是当我发现我的杞人忧天到底是多大的错误之后,一切都改变了,
23. Here's why. It's because of this tweetable. 原因就是这则tweetable:
24. Showing up fully, exactly where you are, is the fastest way to get where you want to go.
「对于当下的所有事情全力以赴,就是让你成为想成为的样子最快的方法。」
25. Here's the reality check that hit me like a ton of bricks. 这就是个对我来说犹如当头棒喝的事实。
26. All of the joy and excitement and fun that we want in life never comes from external circumstances.
我们生命中所有渴望的喜悦、刺激与乐趣从来都不是来自于外在环境。
27. It always comes from the energy and the attention and the consciousness that we bring into each and every moment.
它一向来自于我们对于每个当下所怀抱的的活力、专注与意识。
28. So Lori, I talked about this a lot and if you really want to solve this problem I need you to go read page 10 in my book Make Every Man Want You.
所以Lori,我已经对此着墨甚多,而如果妳真的很想解决这个问题,我需要请妳去翻一下我的书《让每个男人都渴望妳》里的第10页。 .
29. It's all about making is-ness your business. 那全都是关于「把当下的事当作你的事」。
30. So what does that mean? 所以那是什么意思?
31. Making is-ness your business means that you show up in each moment and you do this moment like you friggin' mean it.
「把当下的事当做你的事」表示你完全投入在每一刻、而且把每件在做的事情都非常当一回事。
32. That means you bring your A game. 代表你把整付心力都投下去。
33. That means you brings your full enthusiasm, your attention, your love to whatever you're doing, wherever you are, and whoever you're with.
也表示你献上你所有的热情、专注力、爱去做任何事情。
34. Why? Because all pain and frustration and annoyance in our life comes from resisting the moment.
为什么?因为我们人生中所有的痛苦、失意跟烦恼就源自于对当下的抗拒。
35. It comes from saying, This moment isn't how it should be. 来自于说:「这个当下不是它该是的样子。」
36. But guess what? The moment already is. 但你猜怎样?这个当下已经是了。
37. So you only have two choices in life: 所以你对于人生只有两个选项:
38. You can either resist it and be friggin' miserable, or you can engage with the moment and have a damn good time.
你可以不断抗拒它、觉得该死的悲惨;或者你也可以拥抱当下,然后觉得幸福快乐。
39. In fact, make it an engagement party. 事实上,办个订婚趴算了。 2015/3/4 列印版简单的习惯,让你成为你想成为的样子!
40. You guys, I'm engaged......with the moment! 嘿大家,我订婚了.......跟当下订婚!
41. That's right. You gotta love the moment. 那就对了,你得爱上每个时刻才行。
42. Put a ring on it! 不如跟它结个婚!
43. Because the truth is, you can feel fully alive in any situation or you can feel like total crap in any situation.
因为事实是,你可以在任何情境都感觉生龙活虎,你也可以在任何情境都觉得糟到不行。
44. It's not the circumstances, it's actually what you bring to them.
这跟环境毫无关联,因为其实是面对它们的态度决定了这些。
45. Once I really got this I was so much happier.
我真正理解这层的时候,我变得快乐多了。
46. I was performing in my jobs better and ironically everything that I wanted to create in my future started happening a lot faster.
我在我的工作上都表现得更好,而讽刺的是,所有我想在未来创造的一切都更快到来了。
47. So that was my A to your Q, Lori. I really hope it helps.
所以那就是我对于问题的回答,Lori,我希望它有帮助。
48. So now I'd love to hear from you, a little two parter for us today.
而现在我希望能从你那边得到一些回馈,
49. So where in your life can making is-ness your business really support you?
所以你人生中什么时候曾让「把当下的事当作你的事」这概念支持你?
50. And number two, got any great stories to share about where you've really honored where you are and where you want to be?
第二,你有没有什么关于实现了你想去的地方,或成为你想成为的人的好故事?
51. As always, the best discussions happen after the episode over at MarieForleo.com,
就像如同以往,最棒的讨论总是发生在每一集结束后的MarieForleo.com网站,
52. so why don't you come on over and leave a comment now.
所以你现在何不过来然后留一则评论呢?
53. Did you like this video? If so, subscribe to our channel and it would be amazing if you shared this with all of your friends.
你喜欢这部影片吗?如果喜欢可以订阅我们的频道,而你如果跟你的所有朋友分享这部影片那更是太好了。
54. I'd be so grateful. And if you want even more awesome resources to create a business and a life that you love,
我会非常非常感激。而如果你还想要得到更多很棒的资源去创造你热爱的事业或生活,
55. plus some personal insights from me that I only get to talk about in email,
或者给一些我很乐于用email来谈谈的个人洞见的话,
56. come on over to MarieForleo.com and make sure you sign up for email updates.
到MarieForleo.com,然后确保你有登记email更新。
57. Stay on your game and keep going for your dreams because the world needs that special gift that only you have.
继续把你的事情做好、坚持你的梦想,因为世界需要你那独一无二的天赋。
58. Thank you so much for watching and I'll catch you next time on MarieTV. 非常谢谢你的收看,我们下次的MarieTV再见了。【中英视频字幕来自于voicetube】 Voicetube网站介绍